Friday, April 5, 2013

Coffee and Beignets

Hello Everybody!

I finished this layout today for the weekly challenge at Let's Scrap.  About 3 years ago we took a trip to New Orleans.  It was lots of fun and one of the places we stopped at was Cafe du Monde.

I used a few different papers and some walnut distress ink.  I used printed tissue paper, Tim Holtz paper, DCWV, and Basic Grey.  Also, I used a Unity Stamp (on pg 2) and some Tim Holtz tissue tape and tag.

Because I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink and some of his paper I am also going to submit this to Simon Says Stamp and Show.  This week Anything Goes! And there is still time to play!


Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends....mmmm beignets! :)

3 comments:

Candy C said...

Cute layout! Yummm...I love beignets! I like your papers and the way you've titled the pages with the different letters! Very clever! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Angi Barrs said...

I loooove Cafe Dumonde. Your page is yummy!

SandeeNC said...

Love the LO, and thanks so much for visiting my blog, feel free to put it on the FB page...just don't make too much fun of me for not doing a good job on the technique! lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥