Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Layout

Hello Everybody!

This is a layout I made for the weekly challenge at Let's Scrap.  I love this layout becuase 1. it's very recent (which doesn't normally happen in my world!), 2. lot's of pictures, 3. I got to use up stuff I have had for awhile.  That I think might be the most exciting (kinda sad huh?) LOL.

The flowers on the side are from Fancy Pants-they are the felt ones that I just had to have back in the day.  Do you have any of these?  The egg paper is from Paper Pizzazz.  The pink flowers are from a ribbon I bought a Michael's a little while back.  The rick rac is from of those $1 spools (or they used to be $1).  The Easter drawings and journal cards are from We R Memory Keepers and I think those are pretty new, like I bought them last year.  I used my Cricut for the title.  And the 2013 are some green glitter stickers.


Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...time to craft some more! :)

4 comments:

yyam said...

Sweet layout. Love the grid format and how many photos you fit in there! It's always good to use up products....so that we can buy more...lol

Annette Allen said...

aww what a great Easter Layout...

Angi Barrs said...

Love your adorable Easter page!

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE layouts with bunches of FAB photos! This is a Super memory for your family!