Tuesday, January 3, 2012

TIdbit Tuesday--New Year Resolutions

Hello Everybody!

I hope this first Tuesday of the new year finds you well! 

I am so excited to share with you that I won my first drawing!  You can see my name at http://sparklensprinkle.com/blog/.  How cool is that!  As soon as I get my stamp set I will share it with you!  I have some cool projects in mind!

So did you make your crafty resolutions?  Over at Let's Scrap they have a goal of 100 Layouts for 2012.  I'm gonna do it!  I think I can...I think I can!  So I will have a counter at the bottom of my blog.  It's just pages-no cards-so I'll see what I can do.  If I do complete this goal it will be soooo awesome!  And probably the most I have ever done in a whole year.  So wish me luck!

So my tidbit for today is write down you resolutions/goals.  Write them down or put them in your phone and visit them.  Seeing them will help you stay on track--or at least remind you that you set some ;) 

I am working on some projects so once they are done I will post them--promise!  See you soon!  Until next time my friends...get those goals in order!  This is the year!!

No comments: