Sunday, January 22, 2012

Rainbow Colored Thank You Card

Hello Everybody!

Very Happy that the New England Patriots are going to the Superbowl!  Hopefully you are too ;)

Tonight I am participating in a fairly new challenge called Runway Inspired Challenge.  The ladies there post a cool picture of Couture to inspired creations.  This week it is:


Love the rainbow!  So here's my card...And scroll down and I'll show you what I did!


I got my alcohol inks out and played!  I got my bright set out and used photo paper (or you could use glossy).

Here's my photo paper finished.  It's fun by itself!  And very colorful!


Then I got my Cuttlebug out and started to make flowers.


Working on flower #2!  I used 2 yellow Kaiser gems and 2 clear rhinestones for the flower centers.


For my sentiment I used purple Stampendous embossing powder.  I normally would have stamped it black...but the purple fits the rainbow much better!


Here's a close up of the embossing.  I really like to use embossing powder...it's like magic!  The stamp is from a thank you collection of stamps by Fiskars.


And here's my card again.  Until next time my friends...stay colorful!  :)

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

this is such a fun awesome technique...very clever

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love seeing how you decorated your paper before die cutting- such a fun result. Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!

Unknown said...

So cool! Looks like a lot of fun! Love it!