Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Happy Birthday Cow Card

 Hello Friends!

I made a birthday card for my friend who loves cows. 


I used silver cardstock for the base. On watercolor paper I sprayed the following Tim Holtz sprays: stain wilted violet, chipped sapphire, blueprint sketch, mica snowflurries, and Dylusions crushed grape mica spray.  Then I embossed it with a star embossing folder from cuttlebug (called star blanket).  I applied Finnabair old silver was with my finger on the stars to help them pop.

The cow is from Silhouette and I cut it out on my cameo.  So is the hat. I used stickles and a pom pom to make the hat a little jazzy.

The grass is a Lawn Fawn grass die. I used the following sprays for the grass from Tim: shabby shutters oxide, mowed lawn stain, rustic wilderness stain, and mica tree lot.


Here is a side view to hopefully pick up some of the shine of the mica and wax. This card was super fun to make :)

I am linking this to the Simon Says Monday Challenge: Happy Birthday.  Simon Says Stamp Challenge is 12 years old--Happy Birthday! :)

Thank you for stopping by! :)


No comments: