Sunday, November 14, 2021

Underwater Thank You

 Hello Everybody!

Last week a friend of mine brought me a coffee and I had to make her a thank you card. It was just one of those perfect act of kindness things :)

And since I used an octopus-I am submitting it into the challenge at the Funky Junky Boutique Challenge Blog: Living Things.


All of the things I used for this card is Tim Holtz except the card base and cardstock-LOL. I used distress spray and a blue mica spray for the background. I tried to capture the shiny down below. The "kelp" is from the garden greens die cut set, and I used Tim's Foil Cardstock. The coffee cup is from Festive Things. The octopus is from Under the Sea which I also used a pop dot. And the sentiment is from stampers anonymous..


Thank you for stopping by! :)


2 comments:

Laura Gilhuly said...

Really fun card! Love the octopus! Thanks for joining us for the Funkie Junkie Boutique Challenge!

Jenny Marples said...

Katy that's such a wonderful card! I bet your friend was so pleased to receive it. Thank you for sharing it with us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog x