Monday, November 1, 2021

New November Color!

Hello Everybody!

November 1st means it's time for a new challenge at the Rainbow Card Challenge. This month we are all about the color Sage.  

This was a hard color for me. I think it is beautiful but not a color I use a lot. I was lucky that I had some paper in sage.  So here's my card:


I used clear embossing powder and a handwritten stamp from Stampin Up for the back panel. For the middle panel I used clear embossing paste with an older Tim Holtz stencil. The dragonfly is a Tim Holtz/Sizzix die. I just love this dragonfly! And the sentiment is a Queen and Company die cut. 



Be sure to check out the cards made by the team. They did a beautiful job using the color Sage.

Until next time my friends! :)

 

2 comments:

foleysfriend said...

Great job showcasing "sage", especially when it's not one of your "usual" colors. I really like the texture you added on the middle panel.

sue n.

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's so pretty, Katy xoxo