Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Shaker Christmas Tag

 Hello Friends!

I did not manage my time well,  and I am entering this tag at the Funkie Junkie Boutique Blog at the very last minute! LOL   It was like one minute I was lounging around eating turkey and today it's like it's Christmas time--GO!  LOL. 

So here is my tag for their challenge Tag it.


Here are some details: I used Christmas minis-the gingerbread man and the circle die. That is a sizzix dome and I put Ranger mica flakes in there for a little shakety shake. I used an impresslet and cut the circle using the circle die from the Chirstmas minis and it all fit perfectly. I used foil cardstock for the red circle decoration. I used gold foil cardstock (both Tim Holtz-I love that paper!) for the for you which is a sizzix die from a tag die cut set.  

The green ribbon is from the dollar tree. And the paper is from Paper Pizzazz and is a bit old LOl. And I used a stampin up stamp circa 2004 for the to and from.

Thank you for stopping by! 




1 comment:

Laura Gilhuly said...

SO CUTE! love the gingerbread man! Thank you for joining us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique!