Saturday, March 27, 2021

Little Easter Vignette

 Hello Everybody!

Easter is a week away! And I'm not sure I am quite ready. I had big plans-but sometimes I need to take small steps. LOL. So here is a small step in my Easter craftiness.


This is the smallest of the Tim Holtz vignettes. The little bunnies are from Hobby Lobby. So I used some distress ink on a piece of pattern paper for the background.  The butterfly and heart are  little metal charms from mod podge. I used speckled egg and kitch flamingo embossing glazes on them. The cool gems are studio katia. And you see see the fake moss grass stuff.


Let me tell you about the flowers! I won them from my friend Em. They are made out of white cardstock.  I used chrome yellow ranger archival ink for yellow and broken china and wilted violet distress oxide inks. And then I added nuvo dots.


I painted the outside of the box with white acrylic paint. Once dry, I adhered this cute Doodlebug washi tape to the outside of it. (This super cute tape came from Simon Says Stamps) :)


Here is the vignette box again. :)


I am submitting this into the Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp: Spring/Easter Mood Board.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you again real soon! :)




1 comment:

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

This is so cute and the flowers are so pretty. Love the dinky bunny family too! Michelle x