Monday, March 1, 2021

March Challenge at the Rainbow Card Challenge!

 Hello Everybody!

New month new challenge! This month we are all about Jade at the Rainbow Card Challenge!

This is my card.  



I made a galaxy background using lucky clover, rustic wilderness, and wilted violet distress oxides.  I watered down some white paint and made the dots in the background. The stamps are from Lawn Fawn-they have 2 space sets and these are from both sets. I used my prismacolor markers to color the aliens and their ships and the planet in the background. The ground is a paper I covered with lucky clover and rustic wilderness distress oxides. And the sequin stars are from Queen and Company.


This mood board is so awesome! I hope you are inspired and play along with us! :)




2 comments:

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Brilliant card, those alien critters are so cute and love your galaxy background it looks amazing. I love oxide inks. Sometimes the best backgrounds are the ones you are trying not to make if you know what I mean. I haven't mastered not wearing most of my ink yet though. Have a great weekend, Michelle x

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's so cute, Katy xoxo