Thursday, April 1, 2021

Pretty Yellow Daffodil!

 Hello Friends!

Happy New Month to You! We have a new challenge at the Rainbow Card Challenge. This month we are all about Daffodil. :) Check out this inspiring color board!


So this is what I did for Daffodil:


I used a dylusional stencil and art anthology yellow glitter dimensional paint to create the background. I made the pineapple using my silhouette machine. I used a little rustic wilderness distress oxide on the pinepple leaf. And the sentiment is a free stamp from a purchase from Taylored Expressions. I used mulberry paper behind the pineapple and pop dots. I stamped on the mulberry paper also and added some sweet little flowers from Paper Studio (hobby lobby).

Here is an angled look at the card. This way you can see the dimension and glittery goodness of the background. 


I hope you are inspired to get out all things yellow and make a fabulous card and link it to the Rainbow Card Challenge. We would love to see you! 

Thank you for stopping by! :)






3 comments:

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Your card is brilliant and that stencilled background looks so cool, fab texture! Michelle x

foleysfriend said...

Wow! What a great shimmery background you created for your pineapple. I like the dimension and detail of your pineapple. Fabulous job with the color of the month, daffodil.

sue n.

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's so cute, Katy xoxo