Sunday, October 11, 2020

Happy Birthday Cow Card

 Hello Friends!

Today I am sharing with you a card I made for a friend of mine for her birthday.  She has cows and I always hope she likes the cows because I like making cow cards for her. LOL. 


This cow is a digital file from the Silhouette Store.  It had other flowers with the original file but they didn't cut well for me. (Who knows-my blade could be sort of dull.  I will say it's user error.  LOL) So I used some little flowers from a Tim Holtz die cut set.  They remind me of little sunflowers here.  I used distress oxide to color them. The paper was in my stash.  And the sentiment is a Tim Holtz stamp.  


Here's a close up. 

I am submitting this card into the following challenges:

Crafter's Castle #34 Anything Goes



Thank you for stopping by! Until next time my friends! 

Edited: Happy Day! I won the Watercooler Rock Star this week! Thank you :)





5 comments:

Dawn T said...

totally awesome card. Love that cow and the flowers are perfect. Thanks for sharing this at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

That's a really cute card. I can imagine cows putting flowers in their hair to attract the bulls!

Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our World Cardmaking Day challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love this! LOVING that cow and the flowers!

Tristan said...

Your cow looks so sweet with those flowers on her head. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

The Hopeful Crafter - Tracy Shultz said...

Super cute! Thank you for joining us at the Crafter's Castle Challenge Blog ~Tracy, DT Member