Thursday, October 1, 2020

Happy October!

 Hello Everybody!

Happy October! It just so happens that I love the month of October.  There's Fall and Halloween-it's all so fun! :)

So over at The Rainbow Card Challenge we have a new color challenge.  I hope you like it! It's slate:


I used various greys for my card.  I had dark and light grey paper.  I used some black soot distress ink around the edges of the dark grey panel.  

Everything here is Tim Holtz! Except the paper-it's craft smart from Michaels.  The bat embossing folder, the two monsters and bats die cuts, the sentiment, and I used weathered wood, pumice stone, and black soot distress inks. 

I did use pop dots on Dracula.  He levitates right?  LOL. :)


Making this card really has gotten me in the Halloween Spirit.  I am so excited! Although it will be the 2020 version of Halloween-that's ok :)

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:





I hope you will join our Slate challenge.  Until next time my friends trick or treat! :)


4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh this is AWESOME! I love it!

Carole J said...

Hi Katy! Thank for sharing your Halloween card - it's fabulous! I love the shades of grey as opposed to traditional Halloween colours. The embossing folder and dies are wonderful.
Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” October Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

Gale said...

Cool Halloween card Katy! Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Gale DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

foleysfriend said...

What a great Halloween card. I love the creativity you've shown. Your "justification" of using pop dots on Dracula is perfect!

sue n.