Sunday, November 1, 2020

Sapphire for November!

 Hello Friends!

It's time for our November Challenge at The Rainbow Card Challenge.  This month we want to see sapphire! Blue is so pretty!

Here is my card:


I used a Tim Holtz die cut for the pattern cut out.  And the white leaves are Tim Holtz's also.  The flowers are 2 punches. And the metal frame and brads are from Stampin Up. The blue behind the open pattern and the flowers are from a dye pad by All Night Media Stamp A Memory #22 Royal Blue. I have had this ink pad for a while and it seemed to match the color in my mind perfectly.

I hope you will join us for this fun challenge!




Until next time my friends-stay colorful! :)


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So BEAUTIFUL! Loving the colors!

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's absolutely beautiful, Katy! xoxo

Kate said...

That shade of blue (possibly my favourite shade) looks stunning on the white! And thank you for showing the Funky Foliage set in a completely new light (I bought this a few weeks ago and am loving it)!

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the white die cut revealing that gorgeous blue background Katy! The flowers and leaves make a lovely focal point too - AND you've reminded me that I too have those little metal frames somewhere in my stash! Vicky x

foleysfriend said...

So very pretty. I love your use of the white accents to offset the blue.

sue n.