Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Autumnal Amber Challenge

 Hello Everybody!

Happy September 1st! It is always hard for me to let go of summer.  Long days and warm temps are some of my favorite things! But that's ok because now we can move on to fall! Which is also one of my favorite things!

At the Rainbow Card Challenge this month we are all about Autumnal Amber. (If you can't say that first word-it's ok neither can I LOL!) This is such a pretty yellow color.  


For my card I used Tim Holtz alcohol inks (butterscotch, sunshine, caramel and blending solution) and Yupo paper.  I die cut the hexagons from an old Tim Holtz die cut and then I glued just the hexagons on (one by one LOL).  The little stamp are from The Alley Way Stamps and a gnome stamp set I have. Lastly, I used gold marker on the white panel edges.


We hope that you will join us for our September challenge!

Until next time my friends! :)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! LOVING the gold!

Elena C said...

Hello Katy,
Love your card. The gold on the edges is PERFECT!!!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Katy, this is absolutely beautiful! xoxo