Sunday, September 27, 2020

California Slider Card

 Hello Everybody!





I made this card for some friends moving to California.  I realized that I filmed it since it was a slider card but I didn't take regular pictures of it.  LOL.  So I took a picture during the video.  


This is the first slider card I have made.  I used my silhouette machine to make the little RV and slider and the state of California.  I used gold glitter paper for Cali since it's the Golden State.  I used map paper for the background.  The Bon Voyage is a Stampers Anonymous Brett Weldele stamp.

Here is the video:


Bye Bye Friends! :)




Thank you for stopping by! Until next time my friends...safe travels! :)

**Edited This card won a Princess award. :)


4 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is such a fun card! The gold is perfect for California. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Helen said...

LOVE the slider! And I am sure your friends will as well!! Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!!! ((HUGS)) Helen

Donna said...

Love it!
What a great card for your friends as they head out on their adventure!
Thanks for sliding with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

JulieP said...

This is awesome! I love the California gold and the idea of adventure. Thanks so much for sliding along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!