Monday, October 5, 2015

Puddles Layout

Hello Everybody!

This month the sketch at Stick It Down is super fun as we use 6 photos!  I cut my pictures out at 3X3 but you could probably go bigger.

Here's my layout:


I used Echo Park for the background and for the arrow.  The rubber boots I cut from my Silhouette machine and inked them up for definition.  The other papers are from Stampin' Up.  And those orange puffy stickers are from Thickers.  (I still love those letters!)

Here below is transparent paste from Wendi Vechi that I used with a Tim Holtz stencil.  It gives that yellow strip a little something extra without being too much.  :)


Here is this month's sketch.  I hope you like it as much as I do!  We can't wait to see what you create! :)

Until next time my friends...stay dry! ;)




3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING all the photos and the rainboots!!!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

oh my HOW CUTE...

Unknown said...

Beautiful page Katy! Love all the details on this page...