Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Got Trend?

Hello Everybody!

I was playing around and made this Halloween card.  I was playing with trends.  The background is a little mixed media-spray, used a stencil, did some paint splatters.  Then I incorporated some feathers.  They're still in style right?  And gold!  I am obsessed with gold.  I used to like it.  Now I am full blown obsessed.  So I used Ranger's sticky embossing powder along with this fabulous gold glitter from Sparkle N Sprinkle to outline the ghost.



What do you think?  It's a little different.  Sometimes you have to go out of your comfort zone.  That is what I did. :)

And since Anything Goes at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-I am going to submit this crazy card!  

Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time my friends....gold use lots of gold ;)  (just kidding!)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo fun! LOVING the ghost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

heehee this is so cute..

jenn shurkus said...

love it! - isn't it so fun to play with new techniques? love all the embossing!!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!