Friday, May 1, 2015

Scrap It Girl New Challenge!

Hello Everybody!

Get out your embroidery floss and sewing needles--it's time for the new challenge at Scrap It Girl!  This month the challenge is to have sewing on your project.  Be sure to check to the site to see the awesome prize that goes with this month's winner!

Here is my scrapbook layout:


I used my We R Memory Keepers sewing kit thing to make these 2 stitches at the top:


The buttons are faux--I just put embroidery thread through the buttons and then I glued those on.  But I am always happy when I can put buttons on a project. :)

Thank you for stopping by!  We can't wait to see what you make!

Until next time my friends...just so you know...you are sew special! :)


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the splatter!!!!

Leslie Germain said...

Love this!! The splatters are perfect for this USA page!!