Saturday, March 9, 2013

ATC's with Numbers

Hello Everybody!

Over the next week or so, I am going to share with you guys the ATC's I have been working on.  Whew-am I worn out too!

These two here are for the challenge at Simon Says Stamps and Show: By theNumbers.  Simon Says Stamp is giving away a $50 gift card so fingers crossed! ;)

The numbers are on the right side of the first card and bottom of the the second card.  Each card has two layers of pattern tissue (like from a McCall's Pattern).

The first card I used a Tim Holtz die cut for the spool and dress form.  The dress form is made out of a material swatch from K & C Company.  I added a button and the sentiment is from a stamp set that I received from Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine.  I love it when they send free stamps! :)


On the second card the sewing machine and dress form are from the same stamps as the sentiment.  I tried using a stamp from Tim H. Stampers Anonymous-one of the sewing stamps.  But it got blurry so I just "hung up some laundry."  LOL! :)  It's not totally hidden but it isn't showcased either.  Then I added some lace at the bottom.

Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...Happy Springing Forward! :)

2 comments:

Jenny Marples said...

Great ATC's Katy. Love how you've put them together. Hugs, Jenny x

Shahrul Niza said...

Ohh, I LOVE your tiny laundry. Makes me smile :). These ATCs are adorable. I'm loving natural, earthy colors at the moment. HUGS.