Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Hello Everybody!

Happy Easter!  This is a cute little Easter card I made for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Challenge #SNSSC17-Glitter.

The sentiment and bunny are both from Sparkle N Sprinkle and I covered the Sentiment with a the red line glue paper and used Sparkle N Sprinkle's Waterscape Glitter.  I dry embossed the background panel.  This is a 6.5 by 5 inch card.  I used Copic markers to color the sentiment and bunny.


Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends--have a wonderful Easter! :)

3 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

Hi Katy!!! What a darling and sparklie Easter card. Love it. I see you used an SNS image so I am emailing you the March free digi. Thanks for joining us this month at Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenges.
Barbara SNSCC coordin.

yyam said...

Awww....this is adorable! :)

Angi Barrs said...

Super adorable! Hope you had a Happy Easter!