Saturday, May 19, 2012

USA Card


Hello Everybody!

I am back from the Scrapbook Expo and playing with my new stuff! :)  You can Like me on Facebook and get a sneak peak for some of my cool new goodies.  

My first stop was at the Sparkle N Sprinkle booth.  I got to meet Margaret the owner--how cool!  So I bought two stamp sets-one Fourth of July and the other music (notes, guitars, and an old record player).  

This is the monthly sketch on the Sparkle N Sprinkle blog--SNSSC07.  I am also submitting my card to Simon Says Stamp and Show--Anything Goes!


Here is my card using Doodlebug paper, Martha Stewart Twine, Tear-ific paper (an adhesive paper I used over blue cardstock and put glitter on), SNS Stamp Set 433 Patriotic Icons, and Brick Red Distress ink for the Circles.

The definition and USA are from the stamp set.  I really like how it turned out and I am glad that I have 1 card ready to go for 4th of July! :)  Until next time my friends....stay glittery!


2 comments:

Carly said...

I'm loving the dictionary cards recently!

Angi Barrs said...

The expo sounds like so much fun! Love your adorable card!