Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tidbit Tuesday-Cards from Others

Hello Everybody!

I hope that everyone had a great Mom's Day!  Today I am going to share the card my Mom-in-Law gave me for Mother's Day.  I wanted to share it because it is absolutely beautiful.  She is a cardmaker and scrapbooker also, and I love getting these types of gifts.  So here is her card:


And here is the inside.  This cameo is just stunning!


So did you get a hand made card this Mom's Day?  If you did and you put it on your blog, leave me the link.  I'll come visit.  It's nice to see the different kinds of cards everyone makes.  :)  Until next time my friends...remember to send out your cards-you will make someone's day! :)

3 comments:

Cards By MI said...

A really lovely creation. Stunning! Thanks for playing with us over at For Fun this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Annette Allen said...

what a sweet sweet card...thanks for sharing.

yyam said...

Oooh...how lovely! :)