Saturday, February 11, 2012

Eeee Choooo!

Hello Everybody!

Did someone sneeze?  I am so excited to share this card with y'all!  I am entering it into:


The challenge is to "incorporate an element that was created from a "tool" that you have around your house in an innovative way."

So this is how I interpreted this challenge...here's my card....I used a tissue box as a tool to convey my message.  :)


This card is a little bigger than I normally use.  It is 5 inches by 6.5 inches.  I started out with an empty Puffs tissue box (trying to overcome the urge to say Kleenex!)


I cut the logo from one side  of it.


I took a piece of tissue and cut it in half.


I took the top half of one side of the box.  This is my tissue box on the card.  It was the perfect size, so I didn't have to trim anything away--well except to cut it from the box :)


On my Cricut I cut out a bug from the Boys will be Boys cartridge.  I put different colored wings on and added googly eyes to this little fellow.  Then I got out the Crystal stickles!


There's my finished bug.  How cute is he?  I used a pop dot to simulate flying. :)


And here's my card again.  I participated in all of the Moxie Fab tools challenges and had so much fun!  There is still time, so go over and link up your creations!  Until next time my friends...watch out for the bug!


1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

Very clever idea and nicely done, Katy!!