Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thinking of You Blog Hop Leap #39

Hello Everybody,

I know I may seem to have been quiet this week...but I have been working on cards!  Right now I have 1 to show you because I wanted to make sure that I had a post for Friday, but know that a mega post is on the way!! ;)

The card I made is for the blog hop.  As far as my stats...I've lost count only because I know I have cards waiting in the wings so once I get them written up, I will let you know where I stand.  I do know that I have 11 more folks to visit on the blog hop, and I will see you soon!!

So without further ado...here is the sketch for Dawn at Scrap My World Leap # 39.


Here is my interpretation of it...


The paper came in a pack with different designs, like circles and flowers.  I don't know who the paper is from though and I have had it for a very long time.  So if you recognize it, leave me a comment and I can update this little passage right here :)  I think it came out good as far as graphic-ness goes.

Until next time my friends...good night! :)

1 comment:

Khandrogos said...

very 50s cool looking!
great colors and layout!