Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tidbit Tuesday--Shopping!

Hello Everybody!

So I got a Michaels gift card for my birthday!  Yay!  And I spent all of it (boo!).  Here are some of my new goodies that I got.  If you haven't been to Michaels--their coupon policy has changed.  I had a 40%, 20%, and a 20% off Martha Stewart and each one had coupon transaction had to be done separately.  The Martha Stewart which is supposed to be a bonus coupon--Store manager said no "stacking."  I don't have 20 Gatorades people!  But the cashier was very cool and rang each deal separately.

So here's what I bought:

I got red line tape-a little wider than what I have already.  Baker's twine which is in the magazines here recently.  Recollections has these little plastic embellishments, so many to choose from, I got trick or treat ones.  Martha Stewart Halloween keys (she does the twine also).  Blackboard paper--I'm sure the name says everything, but could not resist!  3 little jars that were on clearance that have little shiny stars, and little beads in them.  Lastly, Perfect Pearls-my mom-in-law has a different color and once I used them I had to have some myself!  They've been around for awhile, I don't know why it took either of us this long to get them!

So I'm excited to see what I will do with my new goodies!  Until next time my friends, go shopping!  ;)

2 comments:

Tanya Ham said...

I found your blog after you commented on mine yesterday, and love it! You're now in my favorites, so I'll be checking back regularly! You have such cute ideas!! :)

Katy said...

Thank you! You make really great pages! I have listed in my faves too! :)