Thursday, January 26, 2012

Flower Thank You Card

Hello Everybody!

Tonight I made a card for Moxie Fab's Tuesday Trigger.  I'm cutting it close time wise but definitely go check out Moxie Fab--it's full of goodies and other challenges!

This week's inspiration came from this picture:


This picture is so pretty and fluffy!  From the photo I was inspired to use the flower and light earth tones.  Here's my card....Scroll down, and I show you what I did.


I don't know who made these flowers.  I just know that I have had them for a mighty long time.  So I plucked one out and folded it in half.


My card is beige and I layered a piece of white polka dot cardstock (I embossed with the Cuttlebug) onto my beige card.

Using Glue Dots I adhered my flower to one side of the card.  On the other side I stamped "thank you" with a Stampabilities stamp in a dark brown color.  And I used a dark brown Cat Eye ink around the beige square to make it pop.

Until next time my friends...put inspiration to good use!

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

What a great idea. Love that flower on the side Katy. Happy that you joined TAWS blog hop today!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Katy! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)