Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thinking of You--Tuesday Trigger Challenge

Hello Everybody!

I told you I would be back!  And who knew just how quick?  ;)

This is my entry for the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger Challenge.  The inspiration for this challenge is this very cool rustic picture...


There is still plenty of time to play--so click HERE to check it out!  Here is my entry.  I was inspired by the colors.  Scroll down, and I'll show you what I did :)


First I cut my red cardstock to fit my card.  I think this may be DCWV cardstock from a little time ago...


My base is 4 X 5.5, so I cut a piece of 7 Gypsies paper to be 3 X 4.5.  I really really wanted rustic and vintagy (yes with a "y"), but I just couldn't summon the vintage created juices.  This is as close as I could get.  :)


This is a rub-on from Paper Studio...it's vintage as far as my collection goes...LOL!


I put the rub-on a piece of kraft paper and cut around the box to give my sentiment just a little extra presence.


Then I added the bling!  Fun!!  I cut the 3 bottom swirlies and added 1 to the left and 2 to the right.  Some of the gems were sharing glue with the main swirly so I had to cut the glue carefully to separate the strands.  I remember getting this at the Scrapbook Expo last year....ahhh good times!


Here's my card!  Until next time my friends...stay swirly :)

2 comments:

Carly said...

I love the swirly designs!

Cath said...

Hey Katy! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)