Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thanksgiving Turkey--with Flourish Card

Good Evening Everybody!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend, as I sure am! :)  I just finished this card, and I'm entering it into:
       The Cuttlebug Spot: Gobble Gobble Turkey Challenge

Here is my card.  Scroll down, and I'll show you how I made it!


For my birthday my sister sent me the Celebrate with Flourish Cricut Cartridge.  Awesome!!  So my turkey was cut on my Cricut using this cartridge.  It suggest a 4th layer, but I omitted here, and this turkey is 3 layers.


So I like my turkey against this black cardstock from Coredinations--because this is one of the papers that has a twist...


But before I reveal the twist, I run the cardstock through the Cuttlebug and emboss polka dots.


Next I take my sanding block and gently go over the raised polka dots.  Surprise!  There is a reddish color underneath.  How fun is that!


I stamped my greeting in the card using a G Studio stamp.


And here is my card completed!  Until next time my friends...it's time to emboss!

4 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun turkey card!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Kerry said...

Love the silhouette style card. Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot.

Carly said...

This is such a classy Thanksgiving card! Hope that you have a great day with your family!

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot!
Helen x