Tuesday, August 8, 2017

My Hero Card

Hello Everybody!

I made this card for one of my son's teachers a little while back.  The stamps are from Fun Stampers Journey.  


I had this red texture stuff that I bought from the Scrapbook Expo a way while back (isn't that always the case?) and I really wanted to use it.  Somehow I was able to work it in on this card.  :)  I pop dotted the superhero girl panel.

Teachers are definitely heros!  So if you are a teacher-thank you for all that you do! :)

Until next time my friends--time to use up some of the stuff I bought at the scrapbook expo! ;)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME! I loveeeeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

aww what a cute card..

Dr Sonia S V said...

How awesome this is ...my daughter is on a super hero obsessive phase right now and I am on the look out for wonder-woman craft ideas!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia