Friday, December 19, 2014

Friday Fun with Great Impressions Stamps-Side Step Card!

Hello Everybody!

It's my turn over at the Great Impressions Blog.  And I am so excited to share this side-step card.  To find out how to make one of these cards-click here.  I also wanted to see how many Great Impressions Stamps I could use!  :)


Here are the stamps that I used:

All of these cute stamps came from the Great Impressions Online Store.  Here are a couple of up close pictures:


I love these little kids from the April Showers Bring May Flowers stamp.  In the stamp they are holding flowers but when I cut them out I cut around the kids' hands and not the flowers.  I used tumbled glass for the blue on the snowflake stamp and the background sky.  I used some torn pieces of vellum to look like snow.


Thank you for stopping by today!  For more inspiration join us on Facebook and Pinterest! :)  And be sure to submit your projects to our current challenge here--this month's theme is to use a Great Impressions Stamp!  

Have a Merry Christmas! :)



4 comments:

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Totally adorable! Love the design :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING the angel and the snowman!!!!!!!!!!!

Mynn xx said...

Katy, this is SO cute! I LOVE all the different stamps you used--this is amazing! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Leslie Germain said...

What an adorable card!! Love all the details!! Merry Christmas!!