Friday, January 10, 2014

Favorite Thing

Hello Everybody!

Kimberly at Scrap It Girl has a new thing (not a challenge though) going on Fridays.  It's called Favorite Things Fridays.  Each Friday (after January it will go to every couple of weeks) a new theme will be posted and you will submit your Favorite things.  So to start it off this Friday's theme is Favorite Hand Made Item by you (or me in this case) ;)

So there are some projects I do absolutely adore and others that I don't.  Picking one out is one of the hardest because I do have more adored projects than not. ;)

As of right now this is one of my most favorite projects.  I love how the cover of my December Daily turned out.  I used stamps and light modeling paste and stencils.  I really like doing mixed media things.  I have been watching videos on YouTube to try to learn new techniques.


Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to link up your favorite project.  :)  Until next time my friends...time to make a new favorite ;)

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Very clever - I really like this make!
sandy

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a beautiful project. Fantastic job. WTG!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap It Girl this month.
xxx