Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Tags

Hello Everybody!

I learned last year that I love making Christmas tags!  They are super fun and can be as easy or intricate as you want them to be.  They end up being little pieces of art under the tree! :)

So here are my tags:


I am participating in the following challenges:

CAS-ual Fridays-Clean and Simple Gift Tags CFC80

Shopping Our Stash-Winter Holiday

The stamps are from Craft Smart which are in the $1.50 bins at Michaels.  On the reindeer and snowman I used Washi tape from Recollections.  For the Santa tag I used KI ribbon that had adhesive already on the back.  I trimmed the excess and added the silver ribbon.  Now they are ready to go!

Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...A little washi tape goes a long way! :)

4 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Katy you have put the stamps to such fabulous use

Cheers
Dr Sonia

Annette Allen said...

Katy these tags are too cute..they are going to look great on some gifts under the tree..

Deb said...

Love those bins at Michaels! Those images are so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

CarlaKH said...

how cute! I almost bought the peppermint washi tape yesterday....I may have to go back! Thanks so much for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!