Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Moustabulous!

Hello Everybody!

A few months ago we had a birthday party for my husband.  We did a moustache theme.  It was so much fun!  A friend of mine even came over to help me get everything ready!  So that's what this scrapbook layout is about.

It is based on this week's sketch:


I used mist and a hexagon mask to do the background.  The hexagon mask is actually from where we punched out pieces to a game.  My husband starting giving me the leftover chipboard from where pieces would be punched out-and I am so glad I didn't through them away!

The big moustache is from the party.  I got the image for Free Vintage Digital Stamps (that site is AWESOME by the way!)  I enlarged to the image and made it different colors in Photoshop and then I made a banner out of them.  You can see this on the first page.

I used printed tissue paper for the center circle.  I had a scalloped circle that I used to trace and cut out the tissue paper.  The letters for the title are from the Girl's Paperie (which I think is no longer in business).  I used a couple of rub-ons and circle stickers.  The moustache paper is from Echo Park.

Did you know that you can spell moustache or mustache?  Interesting! Until next time my friends...stay Moustabulous! :)


5 comments:

Carly said...

Very creative!

Annette Allen said...

super cute layout...

Eniko said...

I was wondering about the center...I thought it was journaling & that you may have just had a lot to say about the party! LOL!

Annette Allen said...

just had to stop by again to say thank you for voting for me...you are so awesome.. sending your smiles.. :)

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

I love love love this LO !!! Absolutely fabulous!!!
Hugs
Jaya