Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy Grandparents Day!

Hello Everybody!

Happy Grandparents Day!  I made this page for my husband's parents.  My MIL and I have a tradition of making pages for each other for different holidays.  This year I decided to make that the title of the page.

I am submitting this page to the AWESOME challenge going on at Unique Crafters Anything Goes Challenge right now!  There are 20 different categories so go check it out!


This is a Tim Holtz coin that I put snow cap and orange alcohol ink on.  I love how it looks rusted. The string is from Karen Foster a looonnnggg time ago called paper floss.  I curled it around a paintbrush and it kept some of its shape-yay!


Other products I used:

Paper-Daisy D, Echo Park (journal tag), Jillibean Soup, (the others were scraps)
Letters-Various sets (I was trying to use up some letters.)
Stickers-Me and My Big Ideas, Hobby Lobby hearts
Rub-ons-Heidi Grace, Creative Impressions
Bingo Card-K&Company

Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...love on your grandparents! :)

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Katy I just love this. So beautifully designed. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Julia S-W said...

Firstly, love this project! We don't have this celebration in UK but it's a lovely idea.
Secondly, thank you so much for taking the time to visit me and joining as a follower - it means a lot that people like my work.
I'm now your latest follower and I look forward to visiting you again.
Juliax

SandeeNC said...

I think that is an awesome tradition! I love that you and your MIL make pages for each other's album, how cool is that! I love the curl you added to the string! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)