Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tidbit Tuesday-Scrapbooking on a Vacation Cruise

Hello Everybody!

I went on a cruise a few weeks ago to celebrate one of my friend's birthdays.  It was my first cruise and wonderful!  We went to the Bahamas, and it really is Paradise!  On the ship they have different things going on, so I had to check out the scrapbooking class.

I was going to share with you this story anyway but when I saw the ad on the back page of Scrapbooks Etc. (their last issue) I knew it was meant to be!  This is a true ad if you sail with Royal Caribbean!  LOL!


When I went to the class the guy showed me all the stuff they had to work with and also gave me a free gift.  Here is what I made while I was there.


 The card was already made as it is seen here.  I decorated the inside.


Here is the inside.


Here is my free gift.  I was pleasantly surprised that MAMBI is making the kits.  It was like seeing a friend.  I'm like-Hey I have some of their products!


Here is the back and you can cut these die cuts out.  I like the Royal Caribbean signage.  :)


Pretty cool huh?  It was self paced, and I'm a slow scrapbooker so I was probably in there for about an hour.  It was fun using their stuff because it was different but I would be lying if I said I didn't miss some of my own stuff-LOL.

Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...Bon Voyage!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is awesome...I'm not a good scrapbooker at all! lol I stick to cards :) The Royal Caribbean signage is pretty cool. Sounds like you had a great time!

~Tammy~ said...

How very fun!!! Your projects are fantastic!

yyam said...

How fun to go on a cruise and work on something you really like too! :)

Mynn xx said...

TOO COOL! LOVE what you did the inside! Sorry to be MIA for a bit--my family was here and I'm still trying to recuperate! ;)