Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter Card

Hello Everybody!

I'm working on Easter cards tonight.  I don't know if I will finish but I wanted to show you one of them.  I am going to submit them to 2 challenges:

Sparkle N Sprinkle Sketch for April:


And the Anything Challenge over at Simon Says Stamp.

Here's my card:


I used Sparkle N Sprinkle Easter stamps, Bazzill Cardstock, the pattern paper is from my scrap pile.  I used Copic Markers to color the images.  I used yellow and purple Stickles for the glitter.

Until next time my friends...have a good night! :)

4 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

Katy, What a cute card. Love the pretty pastels you used with the Easter chick!! Thanks for joining in this months Sparkle N Sprinkle Sketch Challenge.

Annette Allen said...

cute Easter card...love your new blog look...

Donna Ellis said...

Katy, your card is super darling! Love what you have done with the little chick. I need to get busy. You have inspired me!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cute and darling Easter card. Very nicely done. I wish you the best and good luck in the sketch challenge too.