Sunday, June 23, 2019

Happy Birthday Card

Hello Everybody!

Today I'm sharing with you a card I made for a friend of mine.  She said all she wanted from me on her birthday was a handmade card.  If that doesn't fill my heart-I don't know what will!

So I said totally!  I love this card for the little details.  There is gold stenciling and the frame-which I'm not good at using.  This is a frame from Stampin Up from a looonnnggg time ago.  I used some paint to distress it.


I used a pattern paper from a K & Company paper pack and the paper lace ribbon is from them also.  The burlap flowers were from a friend a long time ago.  And then a couple of pink enamel dots and a wood butterfly, and the little paperclip.  And the sentiment is a sticker (from Hobby Lobby). 

I would like to submit this to:


Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...keep making cards! :)

1 comment:

Archana Sehgal said...

Absolutely beautiful.. Thank you so much for your entry at The Creative Crafters..
DT Archana Sehgal
Archu's Art World