Thursday, June 20, 2019

Anniversary Card

Hello Everybody!

I have been busy making cards-which is an awesome thing because that means the mojo is flowing!

This is an anniversary card that I made for my husband.  I made a background with distress oxides in a rainbow.  I cut out Tim Holtz stars and I love how you can see the background.  This navy paper is from stampin up so it took a few go throughs with the Cuttlebug to get all of those little stars cut out.  Paper dolls-aren't they the best!?  And a cool little cluster of things.

I also added the material in the back of the bridge-trying to create dimension but it looks like part of her veil lol.  ;)  The 11 is for 11 years! :)



I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:

Over at {PIN}spirational Challeges this is the inspiration #241:


My card is an Anniversary Card. :)  

Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...share the love! :)

Edit:  This card was chosen as a favorite!  Woot Woot! 







1 comment:

Sandy said...

Happy anniversary! This is a cool card. I like the vintage elements. Thanks for linking up at PINspirational Challenge. Sandy/DT