Thursday, September 21, 2017

Woody and Buzz

Hello Everybody!

I hope your Thursday is going great.  It's always a great day--Friday Eve! :)

I was totally inspired by the 2 page sketch at Let's Scrap.  Here is their sketch:


And here is my interpretation.  I love Disney and some of the DT had Disney examples-so I was so excited and inspired.  The 2nd best thing to being at Disney is looking at pictures from your Disney visits. :)


The title and the hearts in circles are from the Silhouette machine.  The & is from Thickers.  I had a sheet of Toy Story and stickers from Sandy Lion.  And there is one little orange sticker from Reminisce.  

I added a little frame to the first page.  I always have frames and don't use them so I'm so happy that I have used 2!  The second is on the second page on the bottom right. :)

Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...May your day be magical! :)

6 comments:

Jonnece said...

What a fun
layout. I love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at 'Lets Scrap Sketches'. Jonnece DT

scrapqueen141 said...

Very fun layout! We almost stood in line to meet Buzz and Woody but the kids decided it wasn't worth the wait. Twenty twenty hindsight I think I wished we had! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Let's Scrap! Blessings, Jamie DT

Lacy Nicole said...

What a cute take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches. Nicole DT

Esther Putters said...

What a colorful and fun layout. Thanks for joining us at Let's scrap!

life documented said...

Love everything Disney <3 Nice to see you using up your stash of frames, fun details! So glad your could play with Let's Scrap Sketches too!

CathQuillScrap said...

Such a fun layout. Well done on using some of your stash. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches