Thursday, September 28, 2017

Birthday Bird

Hello Everybody!

I have another late birthday card today.  I hope to get it sent out today-but no promises!

City Crafter Challenge #381 is about using Colorful Birds on your project.  So I got out my Crazy Birds from Tim Holtz.


The background is Tim Holtz Distress Paint.  I used a distressed diamond stencil on the right side and used picked raspberry paint with the stencil.  I love how it just pops.  I used two Tim stamps in the background using wilted violet oxide distress ink and iced spruce oxide.  

I put a square of vellum to help the bird not get lost in the busy background.  I colored the bird, hat, and balloon with distress markers.  Lastly, I added a piece of twine to the popped up balloon for a string.

The sentiment is Tim's, also,  And then I added a little gold bling.

Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...keep flying! :)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is adorable! LOVE that bird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marina said...

Love all the colour on this fun card. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.