Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Cross Fit Baby Card

Hello Everybody!

One of my good friends does cross fit.  And someone in her class was going to have a baby.  So my friend asks if I can make a cross fit baby card.

I am not going to lie and say I didn't go on Pinterest for ideas-because I totally did.  And there aren't any.  LOL!  So somewhere in my head I had this vision to put a baby on a set of bar bells.

My next obstacle was that the silhouette store didn't have any baby svg files that I liked.  Weird, huh?  So I dusted off the ol' cricut-and ta da!  This card was born ;)


This is a great baby die cut form Cricut.  But don't give it a month-it makes it not cute anymore.  At least when I tried to give it a mouth LOL!  :)

I am entering this card into:

the Anything Goes Challenge at Simon Says Stamp-Wednesday Challenge.

And the Anything Goes Challenge at Watercolor Wednesday


Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends....keep working out! :)

8 comments:

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Katy, what a fun baby card! Love the die-cut bar bells. The baby die-cut is perfect on top of them, especially waving and with those googly eyes. This is definitely a one-of-a-kind card. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Lin said...

This sure was an unusual request, but you rose to the challenge, Katy! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

yyam said...

Hehe...totally cute and creative!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

oh my this is too cute..

Penny Hanuszak said...

Wow what a challenge. You did good girl, coming up with your idea and rockin' it! The baby perched on those barbells and kettle bells is super cute! Love the sparkly blanket. Thanks so much for joining us at the "Anything Goes" Watercooler Wednesday challenge this week.

Marsha Reed said...

Great baby card, Katy! Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

Judy Markowitz said...

OMG this Cross Fit Baby Card is absolutely adorable and super creative! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday!