Monday, December 26, 2011

Santa Car Card

Hello Everybody!

There are 2 challenges going on right now with Santa Claus's, and I thought I could do one more Christmas card even though Christmas is over.  I may donate them next year since we usually do a picture card for our Christmas cards.  But that's 365 days from now ;) 

My two challenges are:

Cuttlebug: Santa Baby   and

Inspired By Challenge #3

This Hello Santa was the inspiration for the #3 Challenge at Inspired by.  Go by and check out these awesome blogs!  There may still be time to play!  :)


 So here is my Santa Claus card...Scroll down, and I'll show you what I did!


This is from the Recollections paper pad Jolly and Bright.  Look at all those wonderful Santas!  How do I choose?


I'll take the one in the fast car! ;)


I used KI Memories Snowflake paper as my base.  The green paper has an irredescence and it is from Wassua paper.  I used a couple of these Heidi Grace swirls as exhaust fumes.  (That's funny when you say that out loud!)

The next 2 photos are of snowflakes and Christmas icons I have that are like sequins but they shapes.  My mom-in-law got me the assortment, and I don't remember when or how I acquired the snowflakes.



And here's my card.  Santa's car is glittery red.  Love it! 

Until next time my friends...stay wintery!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

What a cute card! thank you so much for playing at Inspired By!

Kerry said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot x

Helen said...

Such a cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot!
Helen x