Sunday, December 11, 2011

Friend Card

Hello Everybody!

I first would like to say hello to our new Cut and Paste Pal!  :) 

Ok now the card I made tonight is for 2 challenges:

Celebrating Relationships Challenge in the Moxie Fab World  There's still a little bit of time left, so if you want to play--head on over there!

The Playdate Cafe Challenge PDCC110


The colors for this challenge are: Lime Green, Royal Blue, Crystal Blue, and Red.  Here's my card...


I have had the quotation for a long time.  And I think there are a few more with this set.  I thought it would be great for not just a friend--but a best friend.


The quotation already has adhesive on the back so the decision was just what color to put it on.  I chose the crystal blue cardstock and cut it out with decorative scissors.


The red paper is an old scrap from Scenic Route and then the 2 blues are cardstock.  The lime green is a paper ribbon from Marcella K which is K&Company sold at Target.  I have had this for a while also :) 

It's funny, I thought I didn't have that much Lime Green.  But when I started digging for colors-I found more than a thought.  LOL!  Until next time my friends...don't doubt what colors you have until you know for sure!  ;)

4 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Katy! Thanks for linking this up to the Celebrating Relationships Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Mynn xx said...

What a fabulous quote!!! I think this is darling! LOVE that you used the PDC colors--fabulous!!! :)

Jinny Newlin said...

What a fantastic quote! Thanks for sharing and for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Ruby said...

Such a lovely quote, what friend wouldn't want to receive this, so special. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!