Thursday, July 1, 2021

The Rainbow Challenge-July Edition

Hello Everybody!

Happy July! This month at the Rainbow Challenge we are all about Charmingly Cherry! 



This board has some fantastic ideas!  I chose to use some washi tape. Some how I have a lot of red-I think I bought a tube from Michaels a while back. The paper for the background and sentiment are real red from stampin up. And the sentiment is a die cut from Simon Says Stamp.  Then I added some gems for fun. :)


Be sure to check out my teammates take on this beautiful red color.  There is so much inspiration! I hope you will join us :)





4 comments:

Nandini said...

Beautiful card. I love the combo of papers.

Elena C said...

Katy, what a great card!!! It looks a little like my "Iris Folding", does it not??? Cutting and pasting... we love it!!!
Elena

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Katy xoxo

foleysfriend said...

You used washi tape? I thought it was just for collecting - LOL! Great card and great job of using the cherry color.

sue n.