Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Happy Birthday Card

Hello Friends!

My dad's birthday is coming up soon and somehow the planets aligned so that I could make him a card before his birthday.  Yay!


I used mostly Tim Holtz products with the exception of some gold ink that outlined the card and sentiment, background paper and the Finnabair Vintage Gold Paste I used with Tim's Star stencil.  

I used vintage photo distress oxide around the edges of the card.  

I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Cardz 4 Guyz: Use ink or paint--distress oxide and gold ink around the edges of card and sentiment


Thank you for stopping by!  :)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING the man and the muted colors!

Jane Willis said...

A super card, love the vintage look and all the embellishments. Thank you for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Cazro said...

A lovely card, I do like Vintage style. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.