Sunday, June 23, 2019

Father's Day Cards (3)

Hello Everybody!

I want to share with everyone the Father's Day cards I made.  I know I'm late.  Two were on time and the other will hopefully get in the mail tomorrow.  I know I'm lucky to make 3-one for my dad, my husband's dad, and my husband.

This first one was for my father-in-law.  He's not a cowboy but he likes Westerns.  :)  The background is paper from 7 Gypsies and I used this cowboy die cut from the Silhouette Design Store.


This card was for by husband.  I used 7 Gypsies paper and rub-ons.  The rest of it is Tim Holtz goodies.  The dude on the front is from the Stampers Anonymous "The Professor" set and I just love it.  My husband also likes fancy pens and noticed the ad for pens at the bottom.  Win! :)  


My dad loves computers but not gaming-and that can sometimes be hard for me to create around.  But he also likes a good nap (wink! ;) so somewhere in creative blogland I saw a hammock for fathers day and remembered I had this cute hedgehog in a hammock-yay!  I colored it with copics and added nuvo crystal drops-which I totally love.  The sentiment is stampin up and the leaf paper is vellum which I have had for a mighty long time-now I have a shorter piece of it.  LOL :)


Thank you for stopping by to check out my Dad cards.  Until next time my friends...stay crafty! :)

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh these are fabulous! I love them!!!!