Friday, March 29, 2019

Abstract Fun Layout

Hello Everybody!

A few days ago I posted a layout about the Museum of Modern Art in New York City.  As I went through pictures for that layout I came across these two photos which worked great for this page.


I used paint (Golden fluid naphthol red light and carbon black) to make the background.  I used different papers to back the photos.  I have been watching youtube videos where people just glue there picture and cut the pattern paper around the picture.  They use scissors!  LOL!  I love this.  I feel like I'm using more paper and it feels a bit more organic.  If it's a trend-I like it! :)

I used a silhouette font for the title.  And used pop dots.  


Here is another close up of the splatters and journaling.  I used these dots that seem to be made of a rubbery material.  And I used them up-woot!  


I would like to enter this layout into the following challenges:




Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...stay artsy! :)




7 comments:

Jen Mc said...

This is fantastic

Sharon Fritchman said...

I LOVE that you visited MOMA and saw this painting!!! And I love the photos with YOU in the frame!!! Your layout is fun, fabulous, and absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are all very happy that you did!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME! LOVING that background you created to work with the photos!!!!!!!

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Fantastic layout, love the photos! Your ink splashes are perfect for the layout theme! Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself.

ÅsaJ said...

Great design that fits your pictures perfect. Your title is so cool! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

Sherri Caramico said...

Super take on the challenge! Awesome layout! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

Taru Jehkonen said...

Great page! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself!