Sunday, May 7, 2017

Turtle Card

Hello Everybody (again) LOL,

I have another card I would like to share with you this evening.  I made this cute little turtle card.  I had this stencil that I hadn't used yet.  So I thought I turtle would be a great focal point.  Especially, since this is a belated birthday card. :)


This turtle is a die cut from from the Cuttebug-so it's a little old.  ;)  I put little googly eyes on him-and it made him instantly cuter.  The sentiment is from Tim Holtz's crazy talk.  I love this set of sentiments.

I am submitting this into the challenge at The Male Room #59 Many Legs.



Thank you for stopping by! Until next time my friends...as long as you cross the finish line-that's all that matters. :)


3 comments:

Rocky said...

Those googly eyes are perfect for him, love it. Thank you for joining us at TMR.

Deborah Frings said...

Super cute card. The image and sentiment work perfectly together. Sorry to be so late commenting! Thank you for playing along with our Many Legs challenge at The Male Room. Deborah, DT. x

Shawna said...

Stenciling wonderful! Turtle awesome. This card being so perfect, priceless! Seriously a nice card. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room.
Cyber hugs
Shawna DT