Saturday, April 22, 2017

Playing in the Dirt Layout

Hello Everybody!

Long time no see!  I'm still here.  I have been busy working on other things.  Plus, I can't have caffeine right now-so I'm very sleepy at night and have to go to bed.  LOL.

One of the things I have been working on are ATC's.  If you have Instagram-you can check them out over there.  :)  I will share them here too-but it will be a little while.

But for right now I want to share this layout I created using the 2 page sketch over at Stick It Down.


The title was done using the Zippy font on the Silhouette.  I added a sticker from Hobby Lobby.  The cardstock is all from Stampin Up.  The pattern paper is from Creating Keepsakes.  And the ribbon is from Jilli Bean Soup.  

Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends-go play outside! :)

7 comments:

Hanne said...

Lovely 2-pager. Those photos are awesome. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at Stick it Down.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooo fun! LOVING the title work!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Love the title work on this, great 2pager. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down.

Colleen

Lauren said...

Very cute! I love all the little trucks. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!

Unknown said...

What a perfect use of the sketch. The colours you chose were perfect for your photos, which are absolutely adorable by the way. The title is fantastic. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick It Down.

Tina Campbell said...

Such a cool layout and love your take on the sketch too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stick It Down.
Tina-DT

Tiiu said...

Super cute page! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Stick It Down!